fever 103

Rouze up! Set your foreheads against the ignorant Hirelings! — Wm. Blake

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nother Blog

I'm not sure why I'm starting another blog. I guess I want something new. I have to take a break from paper-writing for a while. Today I've been sitting in the library for a while, adding BS onto a paper that was barely 8 pages, until now it's nearly 11 pages. After we hit 11, only four more to go. Then I have to write a 3 page paper on a completely different topic, and they're both due the day after tomorrow. Oh, and I have two big Latin tests Monday and Tuesday.

Isn't school great?

Well, it's my own fault for procrastinating, not that I'm in the habit of procrastinating. It's just been kind of a crappy semester in some ways. My friend -- let's go old-school and use Roman names for aliases -- Cassius was taking up a lot of my time, distracting me from schoolwork, and then we got in a fight. Or, rather, when something happened that he didn't like, he freaked out on it, telling me that Thom was trying to control me. Then I realized that Cassius was the one trying to control me. I'll elaborate later.

Of course, all this happened a couple of weeks ago, and then, on top of it, I got my period and a head cold at the same time while I'm trying to write these papers. OK, I know this post is just a bunch of whining. Not all of them will be like that, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home