fever 103

Rouze up! Set your foreheads against the ignorant Hirelings! — Wm. Blake

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Oot Canal


This guy's got his chompers intact. Actually, I don't think daddy longlegs chomp, but rather crush their food into their mouths, or something like that.

So, I just finished a root canal about three hours ago. The last one I had was done in two parts, so the full effect of sitting there for about an hour and 45 minutes with my mouth wide open was lost. The whole side of my mouth and head still aches, and I haven't even bothered feeling around there with my tongue yet. I really don't want to. Thom is out right now getting me some soup and ice cream. All I've had to eat today was some iced tea and a smoothie.

So, when it comes to my teeth, I'm a freak, I'm told. Usually, teeth have up to 4 "canals." I had 5 in the first tooth I got root canal'd, and 6 in this one. My dentist told me that only .4% of the population has that. Woah. I knew there was something special about me. At any rate, I'm going to go eat some soup and ice cream now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home